Spice Girl

Yesterday I suggested we go out for lunch.  “Where?” was the reply.  “How about the local ”Scottish restaurant?”  <AKA The Golden Arches> says me.  The answer wasn’t very enthusiastic!  Reader there is little point in starting expectations high and then trying to work down.  Eventually we agreed on a Chinese meal from the shopping centre food hall. 

Whilst there, Jan decided she needed a couple of things from Aldi.  That’s when she noticed the boxes of spices in the centre isle.  Two different boxes and she was struggling to make a choice.  “Buy both!” says me.  Her “But the expense”.   Me “OK. Leave the money for the kids”.  Jan managed to overcome her guilt and bought both.

P1010099

This morning I spent 30 minutes making a simple kitchen drawer rack for them out of scrap Jarrah,

P1010100

Don’t tell me she’s not spoilt Smile

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement